Birdi & Associates, Inc. provides support services for the City of Beverly Hills’ access control and CCTV systems at City properties and buildings. B&A engineers currently provide service response to the City Facilities and previously provided design services in an effort to streamline future access control requirements.
- Provide project management approach to the system engineering review and design for the replacement of the existing jail control system. This overall system included facility/situation management control, access control, intercom, CCTV, and video recording for the City of Beverly Hill Police Facility.
- Overall project management and deployment of CCTV portions of the facility changes. The contract included B&A construction of infrastructure and systems installation, testing, commissioning and readiness handoff to Beverly Hills Police.
- Installation of conduit backbone system
- Installation of IP cameras c/w back boxes in high secure locations
- Installation of additional detention rated electrical locking hardware
- Furnish and install complete intercom system from cell locations to master control
- Replacement of existing facility control application and hardware with current industry standard
- Complete programming and configuration of Facility Control which included screen graphics display and Programmable Logic Controllers.
BACK TO PROJECTS
Read about our Security Systems Services: Click here