**Low-Voltage Systems (CCTV, Access Control, etc.) Project Management Experience required**
Birdi Systems, Inc. (BSI) is looking for an experienced Low Voltage Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of Systems Integration projects from start to finish. You will organize and oversee projects and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. If you’re a hard-working and goal-oriented professional, BSI is a perfect company for you. Apply now!
- Established experience in the development, proposal, planning, and delivery of multifaceted systems integration projects, including but not limited to ACAMS, CCTV, IPVS, VoIP, Route Switch, Software, and General Network Infrastructure
- Established experience in new construction, retrofit, modernization, and upgrade projects
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- 5-7+ years of proven working experience as a Low Voltage Project Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including MS Project
Birdi Systems, Inc. (BSI) is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. absence, compensation and training.