*LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED*
Birdi & Associates, Inc. (B&A) is a Los Angeles based, award-winning, full-service systems engineering consulting and contracting firm. B&A is a leading provider of technology solutions to major airports and other transportation entities. We are fully vested in our slogan, “From Solutions to Service.” As system engineers, we are experts in developing the right solutions for our clients, always making sure that before we deploy the solution, all elements are in place so that the solution provides service to the client from the first day of operation.
B&A needs a charismatic, self-starter to sell its software solutions. To support the growth of the company, Birdi is looking to find a Sales Manager that can lead its new software sales initiative.
Job Duties (Include, but not limited to):
- Maintain full lifecycle of sales process from prospecting to closure
- Develop and execute territory plan to exceed revenue and growth objectives.
- Prospect, qualify, and drive account growth to generate new business
- Clearly articulate the value proposition of Birdi’s software solutions and products by offering necessary product knowledge and technical expertise translating it into successful sales.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with buyers
- Promote our software tools and help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings
- Contribute to the development of business and overall revenue
- Effectively communicate with in-house Software Developers and clients
- Identify and manage attainment of sales goals/ projections
- Analyze and survey the market to ensure competitiveness
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our software according to customer needs and objectives
- Prioritize multiple projects at one time
- Suggest new product concepts, enhancements and potential new partnerships
- Determine, advise and close software sales agreements with company executives
- Handle in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors and market conditions
- Bachelor’s Degree and a proven track record in sales
- 5+ Years of management sales experience
- Experience selling complex software solutions to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Ability to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality
- High level of professionalism and ethics
- Technical aptitude and the ability to successfully demonstrate software
Birdi & Associates, Inc. (B&A) is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, B&A complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.